Tyke is the Only Extracellular Matrix Cleared for Neonates & Infants.
The natural choice in neonatal and infant cardiovascular repair.
Benefits of Tyke.
- 2-Ply ECM specifically designed to be thinner
and more pliable for neonatal and infant procedures
- Remodels to restore healthy, native tissue6
- Resistant to calcification1
- Ideal for long-term repairs
Meets Physician Need.
Scholl FG, et al. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2010;1(1):132-136.
Better Surgical Experience.
Tyke is a 2-ply extracellular matrix specifically created for neonate and infant repairs.
How ECM Remodels
Learn more about ECM and regenerative remodeling in this video with Dr. Badylak, tissue remodeling expert, Pittsburgh.
Learn more about Tyke and why we created a 2-ply material for cardiovascular repair for neonates and infants.
Tyke Implant Guide
Access the techniques and tips guide for using Tyke. Learn more and download!
Sizing and Ordering Information
- Product Numbers are for U.S. only.
wdt_ID Product Number Width (cm) Height (cm) 1 CMCV-098-204 4 7 3 CMCV-099-204 4 7
Download Instructions for Use (IFU)
IFU for U.S. only.
Interested in Tyke?
Learn About Tyke Today!
To schedule a product demo or request an in-service for a product evaluation, reach out to your area sales representative or contact us.
1. Data on file at Elutia Inc.
2. Pre-clinical data on file at Elutia Inc.
3. Dziki JL, et al. J Biomed Mater Res A. 2017;105(1):138–147.
4. Badylak SF, et al. J Surg Res. 2002 Apr;103(2):190-202.
5. Brennan E, et al. Tissue Eng. 2006 Oct;12(10):2949-55.
6. Scholl FG, et al. World J Pediatr Congenit Heart Surg. 2010;1(1):132-136.
7. Hollabaugh W, et al. An Appraisal of Materials and Value for Patch Reconstruction of the Pulmonary Arteries. Conference presentation abstract CHSS 2017, October.